Jamba Juice has decided to totally bite the style of the popular-among-some comic “Get Your War On” to pimp their lame “cubicle-cation” campaign. Ripping off indie tshirt designers we’re used to, but comics? By juice franchises? GYWO creator David Rees responded, “Whoever made this ad is probably a 22 year-old “creative” at some ad agency in Tech Valley, CA. Way to think outside the box, sonny. Have fun snorting cocaine at the nightclub you go to with your friends who work at Twitter or wherever. And no, Adult Swim will NOT buy your stupid cartoon you’re developing with your housemates about four guys who work at an ad agency but are secretly lobsters.” Nuff said.
Jamba Juice Rips Off "Get Your War On" Comic For Ad Campaign
By Ben Popken July 20, 2009
- sweetener wars FDA: ‘Evaporated Cane Juice’ Is Just Sugar, Deal With It
- where's the kale? Lawsuit: PepsiCo’s Naked Juice Drinks Mislead Shoppers About Ingredients, Sugar Content
- moon juice Ad And Supplement Self-Regulation Groups Have Issues With Gwyneth Paltrow’s Favorite Smoothie Dusts
- kittystarter You Don’t Need To Wait Until February To Get Your Cute Kitty Egg Mold
- moderately pleased meal Panera Revamps Kids’ Menu To Remove Additives, Sweeteners, Soda