I hope he cleaned his plate. Jon Seale was another of several VISA customers who were charged $23 quadrillion for mundane purchases. This time it was his July 13th meal a Dallas restaurant, reports KXAS. VISA said a temporary programming error affecting prepaid accounts was responsible for the error . Jon spent the rest of the day calling between Wachovia and VISA to try to clear the $23,148,855,308,184,500 charge.
The $23 Quadrillion Meal
By Ben Popken July 15, 2009
- making sense of it all 10 Answers To Credit Card Questions We Get Asked All The Time
- we will give you money Sprint Now Offering To Pay Up To $350 In ETFs For People Willing To Switch To One Of Its Framily Thingies
- keeping the rules Retailers Ask Congress To Please Not Roll Back Dodd-Frank Debit Card Reforms
- Celebri-Fees Celebrities In Your Wallet: Cool Prepaid Card Or More Fees Than You Can Handle?
- Buried In Fees Video Shows You Don’t Need All That Fine Print In Prepaid Card Fee Disclosures