Swollen Battery On Your MacBook Pro? You’re on Your Own CRO notes that Apple is no longer covering replacement batteries for defective, bloated batteries for older MacBook Pros. They (and we) suggest that you nonetheless ask for a warranty extension or replacement if you experience a fatty battery. If that doesn’t work, you know what to do next. [Consumer Reports Electronics]
By alexchasick July 15, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Dish Will Send Someone To Your House To Fix Your Broken iPhone
- Apple Promises To Fix Bug Causing Misleading Battery Meter On iPhone 6S, 6S Plus
- Here Are Some Of The Rumors Going Around About The Next Apple Gadgets
- Apple Might Be Planning First Big Update To MacBook Pro Laptops In 4 Years
- Plugging Your Phone In Overnight: To Charge, Or Not To Charge?