The Slap-Chop rap remix is going to become an actual infomercial, reports TMZ. Unfortunately, it seems they couldn’t get the rights clearance to the Breakin clips used in the original and replaced them with stock footage of people breakdancing poorly. They do throw in a bunny costumed person dancing in the street, so that’s cool. I guess we now have a new rule: internet memes trump hooker-beating.
Slap Chop Remix Becomes Real Informercial
By Ben Popken July 14, 2009
- in this corner peter cottontail Costumed Easter Bunny Brawls With Customer At NJ Mall
- copywrong Fox Swipes YouTube Clip Of Video Game For “Family Guy” Then Demands Copyright Takedown Of Original
- pass it on If You’ve Received The Gift Of New Gadgets, Recycle The Old Ones Or Pass Them On
- exclusion-happy In Sale Flyer, ‘Only At Macy’s’ Means ‘Not Necessarily At Macy’s’
- babies can't count Not Even Diaper Pail Bags Are Spared From Target Math