The Slap-Chop rap remix is going to become an actual infomercial, reports TMZ. Unfortunately, it seems they couldn’t get the rights clearance to the Breakin clips used in the original and replaced them with stock footage of people breakdancing poorly. They do throw in a bunny costumed person dancing in the street, so that’s cool. I guess we now have a new rule: internet memes trump hooker-beating.
Slap Chop Remix Becomes Real Informercial
By Ben Popken July 14, 2009
- in this corner peter cottontail Costumed Easter Bunny Brawls With Customer At NJ Mall
- no wheat for me New Gluten-Free Labeling Rules Go Into Effect This Week
- safety first Samsung Unsure Why Galaxy Note 7 Catches Fire, But Sends Fireproof Boxes For Returns
- pass it on If You’ve Received The Gift Of New Gadgets, Recycle The Old Ones Or Pass Them On
- not gonna buy it NFL Refuses To Purchase The Only Known Tape Of First Super Bowl