The Slap-Chop rap remix is going to become an actual infomercial, reports TMZ. Unfortunately, it seems they couldn’t get the rights clearance to the Breakin clips used in the original and replaced them with stock footage of people breakdancing poorly. They do throw in a bunny costumed person dancing in the street, so that’s cool. I guess we now have a new rule: internet memes trump hooker-beating.
Slap Chop Remix Becomes Real Informercial
By Ben Popken July 14, 2009
- in this corner peter cottontail Costumed Easter Bunny Brawls With Customer At NJ Mall
- copywrong Fox Swipes YouTube Clip Of Video Game For “Family Guy” Then Demands Copyright Takedown Of Original
- viral veracity UPDATE: DHL Did NOT Use Color-Changing Packages To Trick UPS Into Delivering Giant DHL Ads
- what's fair? Can Dateline NBC Just Run Your YouTube Clip Without Permission?
- the check's in the mail $9.3M In Refunds Going Out To People Who Bought Ab Circle Pro