Hate baggage fees? Love baggage? Christopher Elliott has 7 ways to get around those pesky fees. Some of them are pretty darn sneaky — like checking your bags all the way through when the first airline doesn’t charge a fee but your second airline does. Ha! [MSNBC]
- No Holiday Cheer Here Airlines Once Again Introducing Baggage Surcharges For Holiday Travelers
- the land of the fee New Bill Aims To Limit “Ridiculous” Airline Fees For Checked Bags, Cancellations
- let it fly Judge Grants Class-Action Status In Case Over Delta, AirTran Original Checked Bag Fees
- tracking the impact Does Southwest’s “Bags Fly Free” Policy Hurt On-Time Performance?
- Stop The Fees Lawmaker Urges Airlines To Drop Holiday Baggage Surcharges