Hate baggage fees? Love baggage? Christopher Elliott has 7 ways to get around those pesky fees. Some of them are pretty darn sneaky — like checking your bags all the way through when the first airline doesn’t charge a fee but your second airline does. Ha! [MSNBC]
More From Consumerist
- Airlines Once Again Introducing Baggage Surcharges For Holiday Travelers
- New Bill Aims To Limit “Ridiculous” Airline Fees For Checked Bags, Cancellations
- Judge Grants Class-Action Status In Case Over Delta, AirTran Original Checked Bag Fees
- Does Southwest’s “Bags Fly Free” Policy Hurt On-Time Performance?
- Lawmaker Urges Airlines To Drop Holiday Baggage Surcharges