Preventing Hospital Infections Would Save Lives-and Billions Here’s a good way to reduce health care costs: get serious about preventing the 100,000 annual deaths from MRSA and other hospital-acquired infections, which cost $35-45 billion per year to treat. [Consumer Reports Health]
By alexchasick July 9, 2009
- drugged-up fat pigs 9 Things You Need To Know From Frontline Investigation Of Antibiotics & Animals
- antibiotics for everyone! CDC Reports “Worrisome” News On Antibiotic Use In Hospitals
- the price of getting well Doctors Not Happy After Drug Goes From $13.50/Tablet To $750 Overnight
- food safety How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- turn your head and amend Hospital, Doctors Groups Say They Can’t Support Current Obamacare Replacement Proposal