Barnes & Noble’s new iPhone app comes with a virtual coupon–there’s a one-time-only code you show the in-store barista to receive a free cup of coffee. [MocoNews.net]
By cwalters July 7, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Krispy Kreme Trying Out That Whole “Barista” Thing In Effort To Boost Coffee Sales
- Where To Get Free (Or Discounted) Coffee For National Coffee Day Sept. 29
- Starbucks Starts Delivery Test In Seattle, Charges A $6 Fee For One Cup Of Coffee
- Barnes & Noble Founder: Retail Climate Is Terrible, Sales Will Keep Falling
- Vessyl Backers Still Waiting For Smart Cups Slated For Early 2015 Debut — So What’s The Holdup?