Recession survival advice, Berkeley-style “While the advice is short on the kind of dollar-oriented tips you ordinarily read on this blog, the softer, more philosophical approachñwhich boils down to people helping each otherñis worth packing in your complete bag of recession survival tricks.” [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick June 25, 2009
- bad advice Chick Fil-A: Lose Weight By Eating Chicken Nuggets Every Few Hours
- making money with mother nature Of Course There’s A Company That Will Ship You Fall Leaves From New England
- The Art of Regifting How To Be A Good Regifter, Because Sometimes You Just Have To Pass Along All Those Scented Candles & Picture Frames
- a slogan is forever How Can De Beers Market Diamonds When Beautiful Lab-Made Stones Exist?
- cue the shimmering music Cancer Centers Tripled Ad Spending In Last Decade; Are They Pushing Hope Or Hype?