Recession survival advice, Berkeley-style “While the advice is short on the kind of dollar-oriented tips you ordinarily read on this blog, the softer, more philosophical approachñwhich boils down to people helping each otherñis worth packing in your complete bag of recession survival tricks.” [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick June 25, 2009
- hair-raising prices DIY Salon: 7 Grooming Items Other Than A Single Haircut That You Could Spend $1,000 On
- cash cab Honesty Pays Off With $11K Reward For Cabbie Who Returned Gambler’s Lost $300K
- Save Now or Pay Later Despite Lessons From Great Recession, Few Consumers Save For Emergencies
- bad advice Chick Fil-A: Lose Weight By Eating Chicken Nuggets Every Few Hours
- the doctor will see you eventually Which Of Your Local Emergency Rooms Has The Shortest Wait Time?