Recession survival advice, Berkeley-style “While the advice is short on the kind of dollar-oriented tips you ordinarily read on this blog, the softer, more philosophical approachñwhich boils down to people helping each otherñis worth packing in your complete bag of recession survival tricks.” [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick June 25, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Chick Fil-A: Lose Weight By Eating Chicken Nuggets Every Few Hours
- Of Course There’s A Company That Will Ship You Fall Leaves From New England
- How To Be A Good Regifter, Because Sometimes You Just Have To Pass Along All Those Scented Candles & Picture Frames
- For-Profit Colleges Lead The Way On Loan Defaults: Report
- How Can De Beers Market Diamonds When Beautiful Lab-Made Stones Exist?