Check out the fantastic Deal of the Day that reader C found at rugsale.com. An error put a rug’s original price at $1.50 (as opposed to probably $150) meaning that it’s on sale for only -6571% off.
Too Bad You Missed The -6571% Off Sale
More From Consumerist
- No, The Deals At Store Closing Sales Are Often Not That Great
- Marketers Are Robbing ‘Black Friday’ Of Any Meaning That It Ever Had
- Why Is Aldi Covering Actual Prices With Confusing “Lower Price” Stickers?
- Retailers Prepare To Fight Holiday Shoppers And Each Other To Not Offer Discounts
- Let’s Check Out An Actual Store-Closing Sale At A Sports Authority Store