Check out the fantastic Deal of the Day that reader C found at rugsale.com. An error put a rug’s original price at $1.50 (as opposed to probably $150) meaning that it’s on sale for only -6571% off.
Too Bad You Missed The -6571% Off Sale
- no deal No, The Deals At Store Closing Sales Are Often Not That Great
- What's In A Tag? Why Is Aldi Covering Actual Prices With Confusing “Lower Price” Stickers?
- I hate everything Marketers Are Robbing ‘Black Friday’ Of Any Meaning That It Ever Had
- we swear to tell the convenient truth 5 Times The Cable Industry Embarrassed Itself During Today’s Senate Hearing
- sports authority store closings Let’s Check Out An Actual Store-Closing Sale At A Sports Authority Store