Check out the fantastic Deal of the Day that reader C found at rugsale.com. An error put a rug’s original price at $1.50 (as opposed to probably $150) meaning that it’s on sale for only -6571% off.
Too Bad You Missed The -6571% Off Sale
- what you see is not what you pay Acer Takes A Week To Fix $150 Pricing Error On Its Website
- no deal No, The Deals At Store Closing Sales Are Often Not That Great
- error in your favor Reminder: If A Store Won’t Sell You A Laptop For $10, It’s Not Bait And Switch
- What's In A Tag? Why Is Aldi Covering Actual Prices With Confusing “Lower Price” Stickers?
- I hate everything Marketers Are Robbing ‘Black Friday’ Of Any Meaning That It Ever Had