Check out the fantastic Deal of the Day that reader C found at rugsale.com. An error put a rug’s original price at $1.50 (as opposed to probably $150) meaning that it’s on sale for only -6571% off.
Too Bad You Missed The -6571% Off Sale
By Laura Northrup June 18, 2009
More From Consumerist
- No, The Deals At Store Closing Sales Are Often Not That Great
- Marketers Are Robbing ‘Black Friday’ Of Any Meaning That It Ever Had
- Why Is Aldi Covering Actual Prices With Confusing “Lower Price” Stickers?
- Acer Takes A Week To Fix $150 Pricing Error On Its Website
- More Examples Of Target Math: They Never Said It Was “On Sale”