Say no to Flomax, save up to $3,000 a year “For most men, doxazosin-a generic alpha-blocker-works just as well and is as safe as the heavily advertised drug Flomax (a brand-name alpha-blocker). But the kicker here is the difference in price: doxazosin can cost $10 or less a month, whereas Flomax can set you back up to $246.” [Consumer Reports Health]
- the price you pay 5 Reasons Prescription Drug Prices Are Going Up For Many Americans
- i wanna new-ish drug How Drug Companies Use “Product Hopping” To Fight Off Affordable Generic Drugs
- same drug... fewer ads The EpiPen Generic Is Finally Here, For $300 Per Twin-Pack
- arms race That Was Fast: Ad-Blocker Announces Block For Facebook’s Ad-Blocker Blocking
- blocking the blockers Why Is Google Blocking This Ad-Blocker On Chrome?