So now there’s a “Compensation Czar” to oversee the executive pay packages at banks that took TARP money. Here’s an interview with the man behind this thankless job. [Marketplace]
More From Consumerist
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Could Be In Line For Huge Payday After Verizon Deal
- Towing Company Wants $48,000 For Hauling Jeep Out Of Mud
- Former Brink’s Worker Accused Of Stealing $200,000 In Quarters
- Walmart Worker Says He Was Fired For Redeeming $5.10 Worth Of Cans He Found In Store Parking Lot
- What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?