Should you buy a ShamWow to wash your car? Consumer Reports says, “No!” Instead, apply the suds with a large, soft natural sponge or a lamb’s-wool mitt. Then use a natural or synthetic chamois or terry cloth towels. [Consumer Reports]
- linens and more linens What To Look For When Searching For Soft And Absorbent Bath Towels
- unnatural selections ‘Natural’ Is A Meaningless Marketing Term When Applied To Food
- Messy McMessterson Life’s Messy: Tips For Cleaning Wine, Chocolate And Other Sticky Situations
- bugging out Are There Any Non-DEET Insect Repellants That Work?
- remember to wash 5 Food Prep Tips For Reducing Pesticide Risks