Shiso is a minty green herb popular for flavoring stuff in Japan, and, apparently, gives a nuclear green color in extract form. The offerings are not unusual for Japan where vending machines are stuffed with wacky and exotic snacks and vendors must constantly roll out crazy concoctions to stay competitive in the Japanese marketplace, where fads can literally start, explode into a national fever, and become completely forgotten within an hour.
Move To Japan So You Can Drink Veggie Pepsi, Or Green Tea Coke
By Ben Popken June 6, 2009
- What were they thinking 17 Commercial Failures From Brands With Spectacularly Bad Ideas
- it came from the '90s Return Of Crystal Pepsi Confirmed, But You Can’t Actually Buy It (Yet)
- taste the disappointment It’s True: Crystal Pepsi Is Coming Back For All Those People Who Forgot They Hated It The First Time Around
- No More Mid-Afternoon Sugar Crashes Pepsi’s New Hello Goodness Vending Machines Offer Only “Healthy” Options
- the taste of a very old generation Pepsi To Appeal To Different Set Of Millennials With New “1893” Cola