Shiso is a minty green herb popular for flavoring stuff in Japan, and, apparently, gives a nuclear green color in extract form. The offerings are not unusual for Japan where vending machines are stuffed with wacky and exotic snacks and vendors must constantly roll out crazy concoctions to stay competitive in the Japanese marketplace, where fads can literally start, explode into a national fever, and become completely forgotten within an hour.
Move To Japan So You Can Drink Veggie Pepsi, Or Green Tea Coke
By Ben Popken June 6, 2009
- taste the bvo Coke, Pepsi Now Removing Brominated Vegetable Oil From All Drinks (Yes, Even Mountain Dew)
- market research Sprite Cherry Now Exists Because Of The Coke Freestyle Machine
- What were they thinking 17 Commercial Failures From Brands With Spectacularly Bad Ideas
- I'd like to teach the world to tweet Tweet A Coke To Your Friends, If They Were Going To The Movies Anyway
- loving life Stevia-Sweetened “Coca-Cola Life” Will Bring Its Silly Name To U.S. Shelves This Fall