Are you a lawyer with experience and knowledge of truth-in-advertising litigation? Or know someone who is? I’m looking to interview such a person for an article with a deceptive marketing hook. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line, “lawyer.”
Looking To Interview Truth-In-Advertising Lawyer
By Ben Popken June 3, 2009
- every breath you take Is It Illegal To Use An App To Track Your Kid, Spouse, Or Employee?
- pay up Red Bull Will Pay $13 Million To Settle False Advertising Lawsuit
- ask someone who knows Travel Channel’s Andrew Zimmern Suggests “Crowdsourced Expertise” Over Generic Yelp Reviews
- so how many months are you? How To Answer Rude (But Perfectly Legal) Personal Questions At A Job Interview
- brought to you by the letter $ Lord & Taylor Gets Slap On Wrist For Paying Instagram “Influencers” To Run Secret Ads