Are you a lawyer with experience and knowledge of truth-in-advertising litigation? Or know someone who is? I’m looking to interview such a person for an article with a deceptive marketing hook. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line, “lawyer.”
Looking To Interview Truth-In-Advertising Lawyer
By Ben Popken June 3, 2009
- every breath you take Is It Illegal To Use An App To Track Your Kid, Spouse, Or Employee?
- brought to you by the letter $ Lord & Taylor Gets Slap On Wrist For Paying Instagram “Influencers” To Run Secret Ads
- ads ads everywhere Uber Thinks You Might Want To Look At A Bunch Of Ads During Your Ride
- What's In An Ad? General Mills Sues Chobani For Advertising That Yoplait Contains “Bug Spray”
- boxed in Do You Have A Cable Box Horror Story? Tell Us All About It