Remember Thomas Bender? He was the Wendy’s employee in West Virginia who garnished a police officer’s sandwich with a ball of pubic hair earlier this year. He’s just been sentenced to 6 months in prison and 2 years probation.
Wendy's Employee Gets Prison Time For Putting Hair In Burger
By cwalters June 2, 2009
- free extra topping Pizza Hut Manager Accused Of Serving Spitty Pizza To Cop Who Arrested Her For Drunk Driving
- locked up Repeat Dine-And-Dasher Will Have To Pay For Those Meals With 5 Years In Prison
- pb&jail Two More Peanut Company Employees Sentenced To Prison For Deadly Salmonella Outbreak
- bad employees Taco Bell Employee Guilty Of Threatening Co-Worker With Knife In Front Of Customers
- the world is not your toilet Man Admits To Stripping Naked And Soiling A Self-Checkout Scanner At Kroger