Remember Thomas Bender? He was the Wendy’s employee in West Virginia who garnished a police officer’s sandwich with a ball of pubic hair earlier this year. He’s just been sentenced to 6 months in prison and 2 years probation.
Wendy's Employee Gets Prison Time For Putting Hair In Burger
By cwalters June 2, 2009
- locked up Repeat Dine-And-Dasher Will Have To Pay For Those Meals With 5 Years In Prison
- well that seems excessive Attacking A Cashier, Order Screens Because You’re Unhappy With Your Food Joins Long List Of Customer Overreactions
- the world is not your toilet Man Admits To Stripping Naked And Soiling A Self-Checkout Scanner At Kroger
- bad employees Taco Bell Employee Guilty Of Threatening Co-Worker With Knife In Front Of Customers
- Dave Would Not Approve Being Naked At The Wendy’s Drive-Thru Won’t Get You A Baconator, But It Will Get You Arrested