Remember Thomas Bender? He was the Wendy’s employee in West Virginia who garnished a police officer’s sandwich with a ball of pubic hair earlier this year. He’s just been sentenced to 6 months in prison and 2 years probation.
Wendy's Employee Gets Prison Time For Putting Hair In Burger
By cwalters June 2, 2009
- pb&jail Two More Peanut Company Employees Sentenced To Prison For Deadly Salmonella Outbreak
- the world is not your toilet Man Admits To Stripping Naked And Soiling A Self-Checkout Scanner At Kroger
- flying reptiles Guy Who Threw Alligator Into Wendy’s Drive-Thru Window Gets Probation, Ordered To Stay Away From Wendy’s
- repeat performance Man Accused Of Using Phone Dating Services To Scam Women… Again
- Not A Normal Job Hazard Angry Wendy’s Customer Arrested For Biting Manager For Mixed-Up Order