Get answers to your credit-card reform questions. We’d like to think we’ve already answered just about any question you may have about the new credit card reform law. But just in case, the experts at Consumers Union are on hand to cover anything we might have missed. Post your questions on their DefendYourDollars site, and they’ll do their best to provide an answer. [DefendYourDollars]
By consumerist.com May 28, 2009
- protecting your plastic New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Add Protections, Improve Transparency; Take Effect Oct. 2017
- is anyone listening to me Who Am I Supposed To Call When My Credit Card Info Is Stolen?
- bill of swipes Is A Restriction On Credit Card Surcharges A Free Speech Violation?
- making sense of it all 10 Answers To Credit Card Questions We Get Asked All The Time
- Not Playing By The Rules Colleges May Be Violating CARD Act By Not Providing Copies Of Credit Card Agreements