Get answers to your credit-card reform questions. We’d like to think we’ve already answered just about any question you may have about the new credit card reform law. But just in case, the experts at Consumers Union are on hand to cover anything we might have missed. Post your questions on their DefendYourDollars site, and they’ll do their best to provide an answer. [DefendYourDollars]
By consumerist.com May 28, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Restricting Debt Collection Doesn’t Limit Credit Availability
- T-Mobile, Experian Data Breach Exposes Personal Info For 15M Consumers
- I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?
- How My Credit Card Company Helped Save My Broken PS4 When Sony Wouldn’t
- Protect Your Heart (And Wallet) From These Valentine’s Day Scams