Get answers to your credit-card reform questions. We’d like to think we’ve already answered just about any question you may have about the new credit card reform law. But just in case, the experts at Consumers Union are on hand to cover anything we might have missed. Post your questions on their DefendYourDollars site, and they’ll do their best to provide an answer. [DefendYourDollars]
By consumerist.com May 28, 2009
- more protections needed Restricting Debt Collection Doesn’t Limit Credit Availability
- not again? T-Mobile, Experian Data Breach Exposes Personal Info For 15M Consumers
- thanks for nothing How My Credit Card Company Helped Save My Broken PS4 When Sony Wouldn’t
- is anyone listening to me Who Am I Supposed To Call When My Credit Card Info Is Stolen?
- psa Amazon Can Charge Any Subscription To Any Card You Have On File If Your Primary Card Expires