Our country’s postal employees have a well-deserved day off today. However, let this New York mail carrier’s mistake serve as a lesson for the Internet age: don’t do anything stupid in public, ever, because someone will probably be surreptitiously filming you.
Brooklyn Heights Postman Lifts With Neither Knees Nor Back
- thinking outside the mailbox U.S. Postal Service Asks To Continue Grocery Delivery Experiment Until Fall 2017, Expand To More Cities
- look at it roll Package With $4,000 Worth Of Electronics No Match For USPS Carrier’s Chucking Abilities
- What's With The Mailman? NYC Mailman Accused Of Stealing More Than $1M In Tax Refunds In Years-Long Scheme
- Overworked Under-appreciated? USPS Workers Say They’re Overworked Thanks To Delivering Your Holiday Packages On Sundays
- one man's trash is another one's mail Postal Carrier Accused Of Trashing 1K Pieces Of Mail Because He Didn’t Feel Like Delivering Them