Our country’s postal employees have a well-deserved day off today. However, let this New York mail carrier’s mistake serve as a lesson for the Internet age: don’t do anything stupid in public, ever, because someone will probably be surreptitiously filming you.
Brooklyn Heights Postman Lifts With Neither Knees Nor Back
More From Consumerist
- U.S. Postal Service Asks To Continue Grocery Delivery Experiment Until Fall 2017, Expand To More Cities
- Amazon May Or May Not Be Trying To Overtake UPS And FedEx
- USPS Says It Tried To Deliver My Package, But Home Security Video Shows Otherwise
- NYC Postal Worker “Overwhelmed” By Holiday Deliveries Accused Of Dumping 1,000 Pieces Of Mail
- USPS Testing Service That Shows Customers Photos Of Their Mail