Our country’s postal employees have a well-deserved day off today. However, let this New York mail carrier’s mistake serve as a lesson for the Internet age: don’t do anything stupid in public, ever, because someone will probably be surreptitiously filming you.
Brooklyn Heights Postman Lifts With Neither Knees Nor Back
- thinking outside the mailbox U.S. Postal Service Asks To Continue Grocery Delivery Experiment Until Fall 2017, Expand To More Cities
- the last mile Amazon May Or May Not Be Trying To Overtake UPS And FedEx
- shortcuts NYC Postal Worker “Overwhelmed” By Holiday Deliveries Accused Of Dumping 1,000 Pieces Of Mail
- say cheese USPS Testing Service That Shows Customers Photos Of Their Mail
- somebody's watching you Subway Worker Accused Of Filming Women In The Restroom