You could put a glass marble or something down your dead cat’s throat and then look for it when you get the cremains back, if you really want to be sure it’s your cat. Don’t flame me! I’m not being cruel or insensitive – just offering a solution. I’ve had to euthanize and cremate 3 kitties myself and completely understand his feelings! I paid the extra to have my first cremated on his own but then wondered if it was really my cat’s ashes or just some random scoop of ashes out of a pile. Then I wondered why it mattered since it was just ashes. My best friend was gone and the ashes were small consolation. I thought they would be important after he died but when I got them back, they meant nothing to me. He was still gone.
- just let me R.I.P. Cemetery Workers Won’t Stop Calling And Asking For Man Whose Ashes Have Been Interred There For 4 Years
- t-mobile Widow Brings Husband’s Cremains To T-Mobile Store, Still Can’t Get Account Canceled
- thrift stores Please Do Not Donate Your Cremated Loved Ones To Goodwill
- actually about cats Cat Owners Who Value A Smell-Free Home Should Thank This Guy For Inventing Kitty Litter
- i repeat: not a cat Everyone Is Freaking Out Because Hello Kitty Isn’t A Cat