You could put a glass marble or something down your dead cat’s throat and then look for it when you get the cremains back, if you really want to be sure it’s your cat. Don’t flame me! I’m not being cruel or insensitive – just offering a solution. I’ve had to euthanize and cremate 3 kitties myself and completely understand his feelings! I paid the extra to have my first cremated on his own but then wondered if it was really my cat’s ashes or just some random scoop of ashes out of a pile. Then I wondered why it mattered since it was just ashes. My best friend was gone and the ashes were small consolation. I thought they would be important after he died but when I got them back, they meant nothing to me. He was still gone.
- bills after death Pet Wellness Plans Aren’t Insurance: You Still Have To Pay After They Die
- Who Cares About Snakes On A Plane? Cat Gets Loose On Delta Air Lines Flight, Tries To Realize Dream Of Being A Flight Attendant
- nightmares in dating Woman Gets $163 Bill Instead Of Romance After Online Date Dines, Dashes
- kittystarter You Don’t Need To Wait Until February To Get Your Cute Kitty Egg Mold
- copyright copycat Grumpy Cat Is Also A Legal Eagle, Files Copyright Lawsuit Against Coffee Company