What to do while you wait for your credit card reform to kick in “If you’re unhappy with interest rate hikes, high fees, or other unappealing terms imposed by any of your current credit card issuers, you can take matters into your own hands and negotiate better terms.” [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick May 21, 2009
- looking at results Report: Credit Card Reforms Saved Consumers $16B In Six Years
- tapping into the market Banks Trying To Attract Customers With Products To Reduce, Repay Student Loans
- just say no Store-Branded Credit Cards Charge Upwards Of 29% Interest
- out in the open Colleges Warned About Making Secret Deals With Credit Card Companies
- making the switch Will Costco’s Switch From American Express To Visa Affect My Credit?