What to do while you wait for your credit card reform to kick in “If you’re unhappy with interest rate hikes, high fees, or other unappealing terms imposed by any of your current credit card issuers, you can take matters into your own hands and negotiate better terms.” [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick May 21, 2009
- protecting your plastic New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Add Protections, Improve Transparency; Take Effect Oct. 2017
- out with the old 3 Reasons You Might Want To Dump Your Credit Card
- looking at results Report: Credit Card Reforms Saved Consumers $16B In Six Years
- cutting the card My Credit Card Interest Rate Is Going Up. What Are My Options?
- credit cards Why Paying Your College Tuition With A Credit Card Is A Bad Idea