A lot o’ people don’t realize what’s really going on. They view life as a bunch o’ unconnected incidents ‘n things. They don’t realize that there’s this, like, lattice o’ coincidence that lays on top o’ everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you’re thinkin’ about a plate o’ shrimp. Suddenly someone’ll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o’ shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin’ for one, either. It’s all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
More From Consumerist
- Man Shoved 5 Bags Of Frozen Shrimp Down His Pants At Family Dollar
- Costco Shrimp Lawsuit Dismissed Because Plaintiff Didn’t Buy Affected Shrimp At Costco
- Shrimp Shoplifter Stuffs Shellfish Down Pants, Up Shirt
- Would You Pay $25 A Pound For Shrimp Raised Locally Indoors?
- 12 Fictional Products And Companies That Exist In Real Life