A lot o’ people don’t realize what’s really going on. They view life as a bunch o’ unconnected incidents ‘n things. They don’t realize that there’s this, like, lattice o’ coincidence that lays on top o’ everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you’re thinkin’ about a plate o’ shrimp. Suddenly someone’ll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o’ shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin’ for one, either. It’s all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
- just like homemade The Most Calorie-Filled, Super-Salted Menu Items At Your Favorite “Italian” Chain Restaurants
- of course there's video Man Shoved 5 Bags Of Frozen Shrimp Down His Pants At Family Dollar
- time for a makeover Red Lobster Ditching Low-Priced Specials, Introducing Fancier Plating Because It Wants To Be Classy
- case dismissed Costco Shrimp Lawsuit Dismissed Because Plaintiff Didn’t Buy Affected Shrimp At Costco
- all things in moderation Presenting The 9 Most Calorie-Filled Chain Restaurant Meals Of 2014!