A lot o’ people don’t realize what’s really going on. They view life as a bunch o’ unconnected incidents ‘n things. They don’t realize that there’s this, like, lattice o’ coincidence that lays on top o’ everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you’re thinkin’ about a plate o’ shrimp. Suddenly someone’ll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o’ shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin’ for one, either. It’s all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
- of course there's video Man Shoved 5 Bags Of Frozen Shrimp Down His Pants At Family Dollar
- case dismissed Costco Shrimp Lawsuit Dismissed Because Plaintiff Didn’t Buy Affected Shrimp At Costco
- time for a makeover Red Lobster Ditching Low-Priced Specials, Introducing Fancier Plating Because It Wants To Be Classy
- crimes against meat Shrimp Shoplifter Stuffs Shellfish Down Pants, Up Shirt
- beefs Sling TV Says Comcast-Owned NBC Stations Are Blocking Its Ads