A lot o’ people don’t realize what’s really going on. They view life as a bunch o’ unconnected incidents ‘n things. They don’t realize that there’s this, like, lattice o’ coincidence that lays on top o’ everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you’re thinkin’ about a plate o’ shrimp. Suddenly someone’ll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o’ shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin’ for one, either. It’s all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
- of course there's video Man Shoved 5 Bags Of Frozen Shrimp Down His Pants At Family Dollar
- case dismissed Costco Shrimp Lawsuit Dismissed Because Plaintiff Didn’t Buy Affected Shrimp At Costco
- crimes against meat Shrimp Shoplifter Stuffs Shellfish Down Pants, Up Shirt
- to scrimp or to shrimp? Would You Pay $25 A Pound For Shrimp Raised Locally Indoors?
- life imitating art 12 Fictional Products And Companies That Exist In Real Life