New Tax Break & More Grant Money For Students The new tax cut, which was included in the stimulus package that passed earlier this year, actually beefs up an old college tax break, the Hope Scholarship Credit, says Eric Smith, spokesperson for the Internal Revenue Service. [Consumer Reports]
- don't leave all that money If You Plan To Go To College Next Year, Fill Out Your FAFSA This Weekend
- Simplifying The Process College-Bound Students Can Fill Out Their FAFSA Forms 3 Months Earlier Starting Next Year
- gimme my money Walmart’s Jet.Com Charged Me Sales Tax On Tax-Exempt Items. What Can I Do?
- change of tune IRS Agrees To Share Copies Of Fake Tax Returns With Victims Of Identity Theft
- how to not suck 10 Ways To Not Suck At Spending Your Tax Refund