There’s about 30 spots left if you want to go to the Consumerist/Consumer Reports party/panel-discussion this Tuesday night from 6-8pm at the 92Y at 200 Hudson in New York, NY. Come Hear Ben Popken, Craigslist founder Craig Newmark, MSNBC’s Red Tape Chronicles Bob Sullivan, and The Daily Beast’s Rachel Sklar. Moderated by Consumer Reports Editorial Director Kevin McKean, the topic is “Defending The Endangered Consumer: High Impact Journalism in a Low-Budget Era.” Also in attendance, Consumerist bloggers Meg Marco, Carey Greenberg-Berger, Chris Walters, Alex Chasick and Laura Northrup. Should be a good time. RSVP for a free drink at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Few Spaces Left For Consumerist Party Tuesday
By Ben Popken May 18, 2009
- show your tax-deductible love This Giving Tuesday, Help Keep Consumerist Independent (And Get Free Stuff For Donating)
- where'd all the restaurants go? Why Are So Many Restaurant Chains Closing Locations, Filing For Bankruptcy?
- an unusual turn of events Staples & Office Depot Ask Judge To Toss Antitrust Lawsuit Without Defending Merger
- tell us what you're thinking Hey You! We’re Looking For Consumerist Readers To Share Their Thoughts On Consumer Reports
- bucking the retail trend Why Are Home Depot & TJ Maxx Bringing In Customers Other Retailers Can’t?