There’s about 30 spots left if you want to go to the Consumerist/Consumer Reports party/panel-discussion this Tuesday night from 6-8pm at the 92Y at 200 Hudson in New York, NY. Come Hear Ben Popken, Craigslist founder Craig Newmark, MSNBC’s Red Tape Chronicles Bob Sullivan, and The Daily Beast’s Rachel Sklar. Moderated by Consumer Reports Editorial Director Kevin McKean, the topic is “Defending The Endangered Consumer: High Impact Journalism in a Low-Budget Era.” Also in attendance, Consumerist bloggers Meg Marco, Carey Greenberg-Berger, Chris Walters, Alex Chasick and Laura Northrup. Should be a good time. RSVP for a free drink at email@example.com.
A Few Spaces Left For Consumerist Party Tuesday
By Ben Popken May 18, 2009
- dispatches from the death star How Dropping Phone, TV Service From AT&T Bundle Resulted In 3-Year Collection Hell For Customer
- fraud Report: Scammers Breach Starbucks Accounts, Refill And Drain Gift Card Balances
- #givingtuesday Show Your Support For Consumerist This Giving Tuesday; Donations Will Be Matched
- talking back Fun With Surveys: Consumerist And Consumer Reports Need Your Help
- show your tax-deductible love This Giving Tuesday, Help Keep Consumerist Independent (And Get Free Stuff For Donating)