So you want to write a budget, but you’re not sure where to start? No Credit Needed has a list of ten simple but necessary steps to take before drafting your first spending plan. Most consumers will already have knocked off the basics like putting their checking and savings accounts in order, but everyone can take advantage of tips like tracking your spending for a full month and making sure you have a detailed list of your irregular expenses. Once you’ve done your homework, check out our guide to writing a beginner’s budget and start mapping out your financial future.
Ready To Make A Budget? Here's How To Prepare
By consumeristcarey May 17, 2009
- what's a bill? How To Not Suck At Making The Transition From School To The Real World
- saying i.o.u. How To Not Suck… At Merging Your Money When You Marry
- avoid the january blues How To Not Suck… At Saving For The Holidays
- so this is the new year? How To Not Suck… At Making Financial New Year’s Resolutions
- the consumerists of tomorrow How To Not Suck… At Teaching Your Kids About Money