Now that you’ve checked out what the Credit Card Reform Act is all about, if you think it looks good and would like to see it passed, Consumers Union’s CreditCardReform.org has set a toll-free number that directly connects you to your Senator’s office so you can urge them to vote in favor of S.414. The number is 1-800-944-6762. They also have an online form you can use. The Senate is expected to vote next week.
800 Number To Get Your Senator To Vote For Credit Card Reform
By Ben Popken May 13, 2009
- every breath you take Senate Passes USA Freedom Act, Ushering In A Kindler, Gentler Era Of NSA Snooping
- making your voice heard A Simple Guide For Contacting Your Local Lawmakers (And What To Say To Them)
- thanks congress House Passes Bill Allowing Banks To Continue Using “Get Out Of Jail Free” Card
- special report States’ Attempts To Reform Payday Lending Are Often Just Smoke & Mirrors
- Not Banking On Students Here Bill To Allow Students To Refinance Private And Federal Loans Dies After Senate Debate