Now that you’ve checked out what the Credit Card Reform Act is all about, if you think it looks good and would like to see it passed, Consumers Union’s CreditCardReform.org has set a toll-free number that directly connects you to your Senator’s office so you can urge them to vote in favor of S.414. The number is 1-800-944-6762. They also have an online form you can use. The Senate is expected to vote next week.
800 Number To Get Your Senator To Vote For Credit Card Reform
By Ben Popken May 13, 2009
- thanks congress House Passes Bill Allowing Banks To Continue Using “Get Out Of Jail Free” Card
- surveillance Senator Holds Up Intelligence Authorization Bill Over FBI Digital Surveillance Provisions
- more protections needed Restricting Debt Collection Doesn’t Limit Credit Availability
- out in the open Colleges Warned About Making Secret Deals With Credit Card Companies
- what's in your food Senate Votes Down Bill That Would Have Overturned States’ GMO Labeling Laws