Using a cell phone as your home phone comes with a risk Although consumers can save money by canceling their land lines, they risk dropped calls and difficulty being located if they ever need to call 911. What do you think: are the savings worth the risk? [Consumer Reports Electronics]
By alexchasick May 11, 2009
- hold the phone $25M Government Study Finds Cell Phone Radiation Causes Cancer In Rats
- pay for what you get Verizon CFO: Getting Rid Of Phone Subsidies Is A Mistake
- it wasn't me Police: Man Planning A Burglary Tipped Off Officials After Butt-Dialing 9-1-1
- throw out a line The FCC Is Considering A Big Change To Lifeline — But What Is It, And How Does It Work?
- calling long distance Frontier Airlines Claims To Save $1.9M By Eliminating Toll-Free Customer Service Calls