It may be a random confluence of sponsorship, but this poll from the front page of CNN.com last night is too funny not to share. Thanks to Douglas for sending it in.
Bank of America-Sponsored Poll Shows That Most Americans Don't Trust Banking System
- Systems down Bank Of America Experiences Teller System Outage
- changing times Consumers’ Changing Banking Habits Led To 1,400 Bank Of America Branches Shuttering, More Cuts To Come
- good for a chuckle Bank Of America’s Laughable Defense For 5 Years Of Unwanted Robocalls
- Lots Of Talk Little Action In Spite Of Evidence To Contrary, AG Holder Claims “Too Big To Jail” Is A Myth
- happy endings Bank Of America Customer Battles $245 In Cascading Overdrafts, Wins