This website displays photos of soft drinks, smoothies, candy, and even vegetables next to little piles of sugar cubes that represent the total sugar in them. This is a great service, because if you ever go into space you can simply use this site to pack a baggie full of an equivalent amount of cubes. Then you can enjoy your Space McFlurry without worrying about liquid contamination of the spacecraft.
Convert Your Favorite Snack Into Sugar Cubes
By cwalters May 5, 2009
More From Consumerist
- 6 Things You Should Know About The New Federal Dietary Guidelines
- We May Be Facing A Future Without M&M McFlurries
- Why Are There So Many Foods With Metal Pieces All Of A Sudden?
- Why Do New Starbucks Drinks Have ‘Chocolatey’ Chips, Not Chocolate?
- Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Accusing Starbucks Of Putting Too Much Ice In Iced Coffee