This website displays photos of soft drinks, smoothies, candy, and even vegetables next to little piles of sugar cubes that represent the total sugar in them. This is a great service, because if you ever go into space you can simply use this site to pack a baggie full of an equivalent amount of cubes. Then you can enjoy your Space McFlurry without worrying about liquid contamination of the spacecraft.
Convert Your Favorite Snack Into Sugar Cubes
By cwalters May 5, 2009
- The next five year diet 6 Things You Should Know About The New Federal Dietary Guidelines
- sugar on sugar We May Be Facing A Future Without M&M McFlurries
- oh sugar Why Are There So Many Foods With Metal Pieces All Of A Sudden?
- brand synergy Dunkin’ Donuts Introduces More Co-Branded Sugar Bombs With Almond Joy And Heath Coffees
- No More Mid-Afternoon Sugar Crashes Pepsi’s New Hello Goodness Vending Machines Offer Only “Healthy” Options