If you mourned the closing of Mother’s Cookies last October, new owner Kellogg has announced that the cookies are back on store shelves starting today.
By cwalters May 4, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Nabisco Runs Out Of Oreo Flavor Ideas, Brings Back Oreo-Flavored Oreos
- Here Are All Of The Snacks Included So Far In The Peanut-Contaminated Flour Recall
- CVS Health Resigns From U.S. Chamber Of Commerce Over International Tobacco Advocacy
- Kmart And Sears Add Stores In MI, WV, IA, LA, WI, And GA To Closings List
- American Airlines Bringing Back Free Snacks, Meals On Some Flights