Here’s a video a citizen took of some classy IDT energy resale reps that infested her building and refused to leave. After 25 minutes, she took out the camera. Check out the video to see the kinds of professionally trained individuals IDT Energy uses. Note how at one point of the girls says she’s “from he energy company.” Not so, IDT Energy is not “the energy company.” They’re an ESCO, an energy resale company. According to the notes on the video, the girls only left after the cops showed up and told them to vacate the premises.
Video: IDT Energy Reps Won't Leave Until Customer Busts Out Camera, Calls Cops
By Ben Popken April 21, 2009
- sticky money University Med School Returns $1M Gift To Coca-Cola
- pay to play Coca-Cola Paid $550K Directly To Head Of Pro-Soda, Anti-Obesity Group
- dasani on the moon Coca-Cola, Pepsi Once Again Fund Study Claiming Diet Soda Is Better For You Than Water
- Paying for words Coke Says It Paid $132.5M To Fund Scientific Research Over A Five-Year Period
- win some... lose some 5-Hour Energy Loses One Deceptive Advertising Case; Wins Another