Here’s a video a citizen took of some classy IDT energy resale reps that infested her building and refused to leave. After 25 minutes, she took out the camera. Check out the video to see the kinds of professionally trained individuals IDT Energy uses. Note how at one point of the girls says she’s “from he energy company.” Not so, IDT Energy is not “the energy company.” They’re an ESCO, an energy resale company. According to the notes on the video, the girls only left after the cops showed up and told them to vacate the premises.
Video: IDT Energy Reps Won't Leave Until Customer Busts Out Camera, Calls Cops
By Ben Popken April 21, 2009
- Takin' It Out On The Consumer Whirlpool Threatens To Leave Energy Star Program If Class-Action Suits Continue
- listen all y'all Beastie Boys Head To Court Against Monster Energy, Everyone Learns What “Dope” Means
- sticky money University Med School Returns $1M Gift To Coca-Cola
- that'll buy a lot of coffee 5-Hour Energy Ordered To Pay $4.3 Million For Deceptive Ads
- win some... lose some 5-Hour Energy Loses One Deceptive Advertising Case; Wins Another