Donatetoconsumerist.com is the place to go to stuff some bucks in our tip jar. To entice you to give, we have created a video, featuring myself and Meg in the CU TV labs discussing her need to wear a labcoat, and one of our favorite comments of all time. It ends in violence! I can’t wait till the next one!
DonateToConsumerist.com Launches With Much Fanfare And Fantastic Video
By Ben Popken April 16, 2009
- oh really? AT&T CEO: Letting Us Buy Time Warner Will “Disrupt” TV, Be “Good For Consumers”
- altercations Ex-Cop Battles Starbucks Tip Jar Thief, Saves The Day And $4
- new and exciting products Chia Pet Makers Now Selling Jars Of Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia Seeds
- we're here to help The Big List Of Consumer Reports Gift Guides
- net neutrality The Internet Speaks Up: FCC’s Fast Lane Proposal Would Be “A Cluster f**k Worse Than Comcast’s Customer Service”