A last-minute tax move for young workers The young don’t usually have money, but they do have time. And when it comes to saving, that time can eventually earn them bundles. [Consumer Reports]
More From Consumerist
- The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon FiOS Bill
- Are Employee Student Loan Contributions The Next 401(K)?
- The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon Wireless Bill
- Facebook Might Owe The IRS As Much As $5 Billion In Back Taxes
- Sorry, Class Of 2015: You Will Have To Be At Least 75 Before You Can Retire, Study Says