Beware tax-themed Spam Feeding on the usual American anxiety over the annual April 15 income tax filing, online scam artist are flooding electronics inboxes with messages that “guaranteed tax rebate” or help you “get your tax refund faster” or even “get tax relief.” [Consumer Reports]
- scams Tax Refund Fraudsters May Have Targeted Physicians
- taxes Ask Tax Dad: How Do I E-File? What’s A Deduction, Anyway?
- Be Aware IRS Issues List Of “Dirty Dozen” Scams Taxpayers Should Be On The Lookout For This Year
- prepared in error Undercover Investigation Finds Serious Problems With Paid Tax Preparers
- scamalama-ding-dong IRS: Email, Text Scams Targeting Taxpayers Up 400% This Year