Newsweek has six tax deductions that you’ve probably never heard of, unless you manufacture fishing tackle boxes that is. Also included are clarinets for medical use and deductions for the parents of kidnapped children. [Newsweek]
- How To Give The Best To Charity From The Heart Or Wallet: Get The Most Of Your Last-Minute Charitable Donations
- taxing times DOJ Sues To Shut Down Liberty Tax Franchisee For Giving People Fake Jobs Based On Their Hobbies
- helping those who need it the least Rich People Can Get A $25K Tax Break On $100K Tesla Model X
- don't be taken in As Floods Ravage Louisiana, Here’s How To Avoid Home Repair & Charity Scams
- not quite a la carte Dish Offering More Flexible Pick-And-Choose Channel Packages. Is It Worth It?