You’ve probably heard of the debt snowball method used to pay off debts, well here’s the “debt snowflake method.” Basically what this guy does is apply every extra bit of money he gets, finds, or earns to paying off this debt. Money from yard sales and eBay, change under the couch, and any leftover funds at the end of the month not earmarked for future expenses, he keeps throwing each of these at paying down his debt. Every little bit helps!
Use The Debt "Snowflake" Method To Pay Off Debts
By Ben Popken April 7, 2009
- things that won't stay dead What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?
- how to not suck 10 Ways To Not Suck At Spending Your Tax Refund
- what's a bill? How To Not Suck At Making The Transition From School To The Real World
- paying back the debt $176M In Wages Garnished For Unpaid Federal Student Loans In Just Three Months
- Making Changes New Rules Aim To Rein In Predatory Payday Lending, But Will They Work?