Here’s seven different sneaky ways companies snag your cash, a little series CBC is calling “The Seven Sins Of The Marketplace.” There’s the sin of Addition, Omission, Creation, Salvation, Assurance, Persuasion, and Deception. What do those mean? Well, for instance, the Sin Of Creation is when a company invents a need you never knew you had, and then sells you a product to fulfill it. For the rest of ’em, check out CBC’s cool video.
Beware The 7 Sins Of The Marketplace
By Ben Popken April 6, 2009
- what's in the chicken Subway Suing Over News Story Claiming Its Chicken Is Largely Soy
- avoiding the noid 7 Things We Learned About The Improbable Comeback Of Domino’s
- we hardly watched ye Yahoo Kills Streaming Video Service You Probably Hadn’t Heard Of
- Taking The Threat Up A Notch ‘Microsoft Tech Support’ Phone Scammer Threatens To Cut Man Into Little Pieces & Throw Them Into River
- happy sunday! AT&T Makes Deal To Acquire DirecTV, Bring Satellite Service To Death Star