Here’s seven different sneaky ways companies snag your cash, a little series CBC is calling “The Seven Sins Of The Marketplace.” There’s the sin of Addition, Omission, Creation, Salvation, Assurance, Persuasion, and Deception. What do those mean? Well, for instance, the Sin Of Creation is when a company invents a need you never knew you had, and then sells you a product to fulfill it. For the rest of ’em, check out CBC’s cool video.
Beware The 7 Sins Of The Marketplace
By Ben Popken April 6, 2009
- we hardly watched ye Yahoo Kills Streaming Video Service You Probably Hadn’t Heard Of
- amazon Amazon Sues Five Sites Promising Reviews For Cash
- megalomedia FCC, Justice Department Approve Charter / Time Warner Cable Merger
- do the thing Advocates, Lawmakers, Even Best Buy Call On FCC To Approve Cable Box Plan
- working together Coalition Forms To Fight “Mega Cable” Merger Between Charter, TWC, & Bright House