If you took Paxil between April 1, 2002 and March 4, 2005, and your pills broke in the bottle, you can take part in a new class action settlement to receive some compensation. Tier One covers 1-5 pills and will get you $50. Tier Two covers up to 15 pills and will get you between $50 and $150 depending on the details of your claim.
Did Your Paxil Pills Break In The Bottle? Get Up To $150 Cash Back
By cwalters April 4, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Court Okays $50M Comcast Settlement But Some Customers Won’t Even Get The $15 Bill Credit
- Don’t Forget: Starkist Tuna Lawsuit Deadline Is Friday, November 20
- Starkist Class Action Settlement Means Customers Get $25 In Cash Or $50 In Tuna
- Does Apple Owe Me Money In Their E-Book Antitrust Settlement?
- Watch Your Mailbox For Your Vibram FiveFingers Settlement Check