If you took Paxil between April 1, 2002 and March 4, 2005, and your pills broke in the bottle, you can take part in a new class action settlement to receive some compensation. Tier One covers 1-5 pills and will get you $50. Tier Two covers up to 15 pills and will get you between $50 and $150 depending on the details of your claim.
Did Your Paxil Pills Break In The Bottle? Get Up To $150 Cash Back
By cwalters April 4, 2009
- too bad for you Court Okays $50M Comcast Settlement But Some Customers Won’t Even Get The $15 Bill Credit
- price fixing Reminder: Get $10 For Your Long-Gone Computer In Optical Drive Class Action
- tuna-based currency Don’t Forget: Starkist Tuna Lawsuit Deadline Is Friday, November 20
- get your piece of the pie Bought A Red Bull In The Last 12 Years? Here’s How To Claim Your Piece Of The $13M Settlement
- can you pay me now? Verizon To Pay $64M For Overcharging Family SharePlan Customers