Not to be outdone by Hyundai, if you buy a Ford and lose your job, the car-maker announced they’ll make your payments for up to a year, up to $700 per month. President Mark Fields released a video about the “Ford Advantage Plan” on YouTube. Take a shot every time he says “confidence.” GM is supposed to announce their own version this morning, says Kicking Tires. UPDATE: And here it is.
Lose Your Job? Ford Makes Your Payments For A Year
By Ben Popken March 31, 2009
- Are Connected Cars Defective? Lawsuit Claims Toyota, GM & Ford Deceived Consumers About Hackability Of Connected Cars
- Another Day Another Recall Ford Recalls More Than 400,000 Vehicles Because They Should Turn Off At Some Point
- copywrong Ford Dealership Swipes Video Game Art For Ad; Doesn’t Understand How DMCA Works
- in cars Elon Musk Reveals Details On Upcoming $35,000 Tesla
- pay up the volume Recording Industry Sues Ford, GM Over “CD-Ripping” Vehicles