Not to be outdone by Hyundai, if you buy a Ford and lose your job, the car-maker announced they’ll make your payments for up to a year, up to $700 per month. President Mark Fields released a video about the “Ford Advantage Plan” on YouTube. Take a shot every time he says “confidence.” GM is supposed to announce their own version this morning, says Kicking Tires. UPDATE: And here it is.
Lose Your Job? Ford Makes Your Payments For A Year
By Ben Popken March 31, 2009
- copywrong Ford Dealership Swipes Video Game Art For Ad; Doesn’t Understand How DMCA Works
- thanks but no thanks Don’t Waste Your Time Sending These Ideas To Ford
- get out of my dreams and into my rental car GM Testing Car-Sharing Program In NYC As Alternative To Zipcar, Uber
- Cars Of The Future Ford Plans To Make Autonomous Ride-Sharing Vehicles Available By 2021
- what's good for general motors... GM Looking To Import Made-In-China Buick For U.S. Customers