Roy and his friends have from Austin, TX just joined the Brewskeeball skee-ball league and are having trouble locating a used one they to buy so they can practice without stuffing token after token in the ol concentric-ringed bandit. Roy asks, “Do you know of a site where they show various places like Peter Piper Pizza, Chuckie Cheese, or Dave and Busters that are closing down so we can get these antique games on the cheap?” Whaddya say folks, where can Roy can find a used skee-ball machine for the least coin? (Video: believekevin)
Seeking Used Skee-Ball Games
By Ben Popken March 26, 2009
- weird collectibles Chuck E. Cheese’s Switches From Tokens To Stored-Value Cards, Annoys Token-Lovers
- what would the wizard say? It’s Legal To Play Pinball In Oakland For The First Time In 80 Years
- stealth starbucks Stealth Starbucks Still Exists, And It’s Serving Acorn Squash Lattes
- quiz time Popeyes Or Popeye’s? JCPenney Or J.C. Penney? Do You Know The Proper Names Of These Companies?
- pretty please MLB Commissioner Asks All Teams To Extend Safety Nets