The West Michigan Whitecaps recently unveiled their new stadium menu and gloating at the top of it is the 4489 Calorie “Fifth Third Burger.” This 1.66 pound piece of gastrointestinal wunder, named after team sponsor 5/3 Bank, costs $20 and feeds 1-4 people. If you eat it by yourself and finish it in one sitting, you get a free 5/3 tshirt. Said the team’s marketing director, “It’s something fun that people can understand.”
The 4489 Calorie, 1.66 lb Burger
By Ben Popken March 24, 2009
- another meal deal Burger King Has A New “2 For $10” Meal Deal, But Who’s It Actually For?
- woodburgers Black Angus Burgers Sold At Walmart May Contain Pieces Of Wood
- Just the right size McDonald’s Testing Different Sized Big Mac Sandwiches: Grand Mac, Mac Jr.
- ignorance is bliss Here Are This Year’s 9 Most Calorie-Filled Chain Restaurant Meals
- don't you forget about me Dunkin’ Donuts Has A Plan To Compete With McDonald’s: Pointing Out That It Also Serves Breakfast All Day