The West Michigan Whitecaps recently unveiled their new stadium menu and gloating at the top of it is the 4489 Calorie “Fifth Third Burger.” This 1.66 pound piece of gastrointestinal wunder, named after team sponsor 5/3 Bank, costs $20 and feeds 1-4 people. If you eat it by yourself and finish it in one sitting, you get a free 5/3 tshirt. Said the team’s marketing director, “It’s something fun that people can understand.”
The 4489 Calorie, 1.66 lb Burger
By Ben Popken March 24, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Burger King Has A New “2 For $10” Meal Deal, But Who’s It Actually For?
- Black Angus Burgers Sold At Walmart May Contain Pieces Of Wood
- McDonald’s Testing Different Sized Big Mac Sandwiches: Grand Mac, Mac Jr.
- Here Are This Year’s 9 Most Calorie-Filled Chain Restaurant Meals
- Dunkin’ Donuts Has A Plan To Compete With McDonald’s: Pointing Out That It Also Serves Breakfast All Day