The West Michigan Whitecaps recently unveiled their new stadium menu and gloating at the top of it is the 4489 Calorie “Fifth Third Burger.” This 1.66 pound piece of gastrointestinal wunder, named after team sponsor 5/3 Bank, costs $20 and feeds 1-4 people. If you eat it by yourself and finish it in one sitting, you get a free 5/3 tshirt. Said the team’s marketing director, “It’s something fun that people can understand.”
The 4489 Calorie, 1.66 lb Burger
By Ben Popken March 24, 2009
- oh holy crap Diners At UK Cafe Must Sign Waiver Before Attempting 8,000-Calorie Breakfast Challenge
- all things in moderation Presenting The 9 Most Calorie-Filled Chain Restaurant Meals Of 2014!
- Just What Constitutes Lunch Nowadays? Dunkin’ Donuts, Where A 640-Calorie Sandwich Is Considered A Snack
- mmmmm calories Texas Rangers Upping Calorie Ante With Bacon-Flavored Cotton Candy, Chicken-Fried Corn On The Cob
- food safety How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?