This is pretty neat, The Laundry Pod, an ecofriendly, oversized, salad-spinner-like device that you use to handwash your small loads. And, presumably, make a salad for 30. [Dexigner] (Thanks to c-side!)
Handwash Small Loads With The Laundry Pod
By Ben Popken March 24, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Tide’s Answer To Slumping Sales? Use More Detergent Pods!
- Procter & Gamble’s New Idea To Move More Tide Pods: Automatic Subscriptions
- Tide Detergent Pod Containers Make Easy Trick-Or-Treat Baskets, But Is It A Good Idea?
- Costco Shrink Rays Bins Of Detergent Pods Ever So Slightly
- Of Course There’s A Keurig-Like Machine For Marijuana