We have a new tipline czarina, Laura Northrup. She’ll be digging through your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanking you for sending in tips, and pushing good stories to the editors. In due course, she’ll start contributing posts, too. We snagged Laura from the Albany Times Union, where she assisted consumer reporter Dan Higgins with his columns and posted on their consumer advocacy blog, The Advocate. A reformed professional librarian, she also owns several hamsters and has been known to engage in cheeky cross-stitching. Please join me in giving her a big Consumerist welcome!
Meet Your New Freelance Assistant Editor, Laura Northrup!
By Ben Popken March 23, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Safety Advocates Applaud IKEA Recall, Hope Consumers Return Or Anchor Dressers
- Tesla Says Driver Took Hands Off Wheel In Latest “Autopilot” Crash
- New Legislation Targets Deadly Furniture Tip-Overs
- Advocates: Schools Using Forced Arbitration Shouldn’t Receive Federal Aid
- Tesla Removes The Words “Autopilot” & “Self-Driving” From China Website