We have a new tipline czarina, Laura Northrup. She’ll be digging through your emails to email@example.com, thanking you for sending in tips, and pushing good stories to the editors. In due course, she’ll start contributing posts, too. We snagged Laura from the Albany Times Union, where she assisted consumer reporter Dan Higgins with his columns and posted on their consumer advocacy blog, The Advocate. A reformed professional librarian, she also owns several hamsters and has been known to engage in cheeky cross-stitching. Please join me in giving her a big Consumerist welcome!
Meet Your New Freelance Assistant Editor, Laura Northrup!
By Ben Popken March 23, 2009
- anti-furniture toppling Safety Advocates Applaud IKEA Recall, Hope Consumers Return Or Anchor Dressers
- can't tell you eBay Suspends New User, Won’t Tell Her Why
- happy hump day This Is What It Looks Like When Tiny Hamsters Meet Tiny Burritos
- work from home scams Credit Card Processor For Work-At-Home Scam Companies Settles FTC Charges
- demeaning plastic rodents Fox News Anchor’s Toy Hamster Lawsuit Quietly Scampers Away