We have a new tipline czarina, Laura Northrup. She’ll be digging through your emails to email@example.com, thanking you for sending in tips, and pushing good stories to the editors. In due course, she’ll start contributing posts, too. We snagged Laura from the Albany Times Union, where she assisted consumer reporter Dan Higgins with his columns and posted on their consumer advocacy blog, The Advocate. A reformed professional librarian, she also owns several hamsters and has been known to engage in cheeky cross-stitching. Please join me in giving her a big Consumerist welcome!
Meet Your New Freelance Assistant Editor, Laura Northrup!
By Ben Popken March 23, 2009
- happy hump day This Is What It Looks Like When Tiny Hamsters Meet Tiny Burritos
- sad news In Memoriam: John “Tax Dad” Northrup (1939-2015)
- do you remember the time... What We Liked About 2014: The Editors’ Favorite Stories Of The Year
- psa Amazon Can Charge Any Subscription To Any Card You Have On File If Your Primary Card Expires
- better late than never Senate To Finally Consider Bill To Make Cellphone Unlocking Legal Again