We have a new tipline czarina, Laura Northrup. She’ll be digging through your emails to email@example.com, thanking you for sending in tips, and pushing good stories to the editors. In due course, she’ll start contributing posts, too. We snagged Laura from the Albany Times Union, where she assisted consumer reporter Dan Higgins with his columns and posted on their consumer advocacy blog, The Advocate. A reformed professional librarian, she also owns several hamsters and has been known to engage in cheeky cross-stitching. Please join me in giving her a big Consumerist welcome!
Meet Your New Freelance Assistant Editor, Laura Northrup!
By Ben Popken March 23, 2009
- psa Amazon Can Charge Any Subscription To Any Card You Have On File If Your Primary Card Expires
- anti-furniture toppling Safety Advocates Applaud IKEA Recall, Hope Consumers Return Or Anchor Dressers
- tesla take the wheel Tesla Says Driver Took Hands Off Wheel In Latest “Autopilot” Crash
- protecting students Advocates: Schools Using Forced Arbitration Shouldn’t Receive Federal Aid
- don't tip the dresser New Legislation Targets Deadly Furniture Tip-Overs