You can put down your pitchforks, NY AG Cuomo told reporters this afternoon that most of the AIG big bonus receivers had agreed to return their bonuses. 9 of the top 10 bonus recipients, and 10 of the 15 bonus recipients in the infamous financial products services division, will return their monies. The holdouts were mainly overseas workers and those outside NY jurisdiction. The total remittance comes to about $30 million. Great, can we get back to fixing the economy now? Thanks.
AIG Big Bonus Getters Will Return Their Cash
By Ben Popken March 23, 2009
- nice try Should RadioShack Executives Get $1.4 Million In Bonuses? No, Say Creditors
- spend local Boss Gives Out Bonus To Employees All In $2 Bills To Spend Locally
- cloudy with a chance of nissans Nissan Has Great Sales, Pays Out Big Incentives And Rebates To Dealers To Get There
- the end of an era Former AIG CEO Wins Lawsuit Claiming Bailout Was Illegal, But Gets No Payout
- privacy schmivacy House Votes To Allow Internet Service Providers To Sell, Share Your Personal Information