You can put down your pitchforks, NY AG Cuomo told reporters this afternoon that most of the AIG big bonus receivers had agreed to return their bonuses. 9 of the top 10 bonus recipients, and 10 of the 15 bonus recipients in the infamous financial products services division, will return their monies. The holdouts were mainly overseas workers and those outside NY jurisdiction. The total remittance comes to about $30 million. Great, can we get back to fixing the economy now? Thanks.
AIG Big Bonus Getters Will Return Their Cash
By Ben Popken March 23, 2009
- populist outrage Sports Authority Bankruptcy Judge Approves Bonus Plan After All
- nice try Bankruptcy Judge In Sports Authority Case Rejects Bonuses For Executives
- too big to fail Federal Judge: Government Didn’t Prove MetLife Is ‘Too Big To Fail’
- here's to the ladies who brunch New Law Lets New Yorkers Buy Booze At Bars, Restaurants Before Noon On Sundays
- putting it to rest FanDuel, DraftKings To Pay $12M To Resolve False Advertising Allegations In New York