Last week, we wondered whether Tentacle Grape soda was a real product or a funny/tasteless joke that had turned into a scam, since people had placed orders for it with real cash and had yet to see any product. A reader named Harley emailed us to say a box of the soda just arrived at his address today, along with a condom, naturally. Because that’s just classy. He adds, “I can’t comment on the taste as I haven’t yet tried it, but I don’t think I’ll be using the condom.” Click through for a bigger pic.
It's Real: Reader Receives His Tentacle Grape
By cwalters March 19, 2009
- I can't believe it's not hamburger helper Nutty Nuggets And Panburger Partner: The Best Store-Brand Products You Submitted
- natural hookups Durex Condom Makers Buy Global Rights To K-Y Lubricants Because, Well, Obviously
- getting exclusive Pepsi To Start Selling Naturally Sweetened Soda — But Only On Amazon
- the opposite of craft soda Dew Shine From Mountain Dew Looks Like Booze, But Isn’t
- fictional fisticuffs Pizza Hut Completely Screws Up Customer’s Order, Accuses Him Of “Getting Physical” With Driver