Last week, we wondered whether Tentacle Grape soda was a real product or a funny/tasteless joke that had turned into a scam, since people had placed orders for it with real cash and had yet to see any product. A reader named Harley emailed us to say a box of the soda just arrived at his address today, along with a condom, naturally. Because that’s just classy. He adds, “I can’t comment on the taste as I haven’t yet tried it, but I don’t think I’ll be using the condom.” Click through for a bigger pic.
It's Real: Reader Receives His Tentacle Grape
By cwalters March 19, 2009
- I can't believe it's not hamburger helper Nutty Nuggets And Panburger Partner: The Best Store-Brand Products You Submitted
- have some respect Mattress Store Apologizes For Ad Parodying Twin Towers Falling On 9/11
- prank gone wrong Google Has Already Disabled Its “Mic Drop” April Fools’ Day Gmail Prank
- moderately pleased meal Panera Revamps Kids’ Menu To Remove Additives, Sweeteners, Soda
- cheese blasphemy Switzerland’s Cheese Purists Are Not Impressed By Microwave Fondue