A shit-ton of bees have infested this foreclosed home in Florida, creating a hive the size of a small child on the exterior, and chasing and harassing the neighbor’s daughter. See, that’s them in this picture. According to the article, bees and raccoons are infesting foreclosures across Florida. Nobody can find the owners or banks that are supposed to own and take care care of them.
Giant Bee Swarm Overtakes Foreclosure
By Ben Popken March 19, 2009
- what's the buzz? Garden-Care Company Ortho Phasing Out Chemicals Linked To Declining Bee Population
- blowing the whistle Former Wells Fargo Employee Claims Bank Defrauded Government Of $1.4B In Foreclosure Funding
- bees bees bees Swarm Of Bees Gets Loose In Parking Lot Of Walmart, Sends 3 Customers To Hospital
- looking to help Guidelines Intend To Protect Homeowners As Foreclosure Relief Programs Expire
- Relief A Long time In the Making HSBC Must Pay $470M For Alleged Abusive Loan Practices