Why Does Diesel Cost So Much? In part two of a two-part series on diesel fuel, Consumer Reports finds that there are three main reasons diesel fuel costs so much, according to the petroleum experts they interviewed. The most obvious reason? Higher taxes. [CR]
- fuel efficiency v. emissions quality Why Did Volkswagen Only Rig Emissions Systems On Diesel Cars?
- Dieselgate Round two? Dodge Ram Owners Accuse Chrysler Of Cheating On Emissions
- gas problems FedEx & UPS Sticking With High Fuel Surcharges Even As Gas Prices Drop
- we're workin' on it Volkswagen To Announce Emissions Fix Plans In “Next Few Days”
- trying to win back customers Volkswagen Offers $1,000 in Cash, Credits To Owners Of Deceptive Diesels