If you happened to be on Northwest Airlines Flight 51 from Frankfurt to Detroit last Tuesday, and you were one of the 17 unlucky passengers who sat near enough to Mr. Fancypants Lung Disease Person, you can look forward to a call from the CDC telling you that you need to get tested for tuberculosis. The risk of catching the disease is low, but the CDC is contacting passengers as a “cautionary move” according to the Associated Press. And if for some reason you do end up with TB, please do not get on any airplanes.
Passenger On Northwest Last Week Had Tuberculosis
By cwalters March 16, 2009
- that escalated quickly Passengers Boo American Airlines As Woman Is Kicked Off Flight For No Apparent Reason
- telling tales Police: United Airlines Passenger Walked Onto Plane, Claimed He Had A Bomb In His Bag
- deja vu American Airlines Flight Diverted After Passenger Allegedly Made “Alarming Statements,” Refused To Sit
- game on CDC: Rio Olympics Won’t Increase Risk Of Zika Transmission
- change of plans? Airlines Allowing Travelers To Zika Virus-Affected Countries To Cancel, Postpone Trips At No Cost