If you happened to be on Northwest Airlines Flight 51 from Frankfurt to Detroit last Tuesday, and you were one of the 17 unlucky passengers who sat near enough to Mr. Fancypants Lung Disease Person, you can look forward to a call from the CDC telling you that you need to get tested for tuberculosis. The risk of catching the disease is low, but the CDC is contacting passengers as a “cautionary move” according to the Associated Press. And if for some reason you do end up with TB, please do not get on any airplanes.
Passenger On Northwest Last Week Had Tuberculosis
By cwalters March 16, 2009
- flush happy Air India Flight Forced To Turn Around After All Four Toilets Become Clogged
- a plane to nowhere Etihad Passengers Claim They Were Stuck In Plane On The Tarmac For 12 Hours
- that escalated quickly Passengers Boo American Airlines As Woman Is Kicked Off Flight For No Apparent Reason
- snap crackle pop American Airlines Flight Makes An Emergency Landing After Cabin Wall Panels Pop Loose
- change of plans? Airlines Allowing Travelers To Zika Virus-Affected Countries To Cancel, Postpone Trips At No Cost