She must have calluses on her thumbs. Teenager Reina Hardesty racked up 14,528 text messages on her parent’s AT&T bill last month. She say’s she basically just texting back and forth with four of her friends all day long. Thanks goodness for unlimited text-messaging plans, otherwise it would have cost $2,905.60. Guess for a teenage text insurance policy, $30 is worth it. Reina’s parents have since set a limit of no texting after dinner. Good luck enforcing that.
Kid Racks Up 14,528 Text Messages On Parent's Plan
By Ben Popken March 12, 2009
- r u crashing? Could You Get Sued For Texting Someone While They Are Driving?
- Taking On iMessage T-Mobile Launches Advanced Messaging: Texts With iMessage Features
- no photo needed Walmart Eye Care Employee Allegedly Sent Illicit Texts To Customers
- can u txt me now AT&T, Verizon Tell FCC That They Should Be Able To Block Texts When They Want To, For Your Own Good
- you've got texts Family Getting Texts From Dead Grandma Is Ticked Phone Company Sold Her Number