The Caylee Anthony “tribute” dolls are back up for sale, according to the company’s “tribute” website. So far, we can’t find a way to actually buy them. We’re loaded up with “Caylee Sunshine” bracelets and tees, however. That should creep out all the parents in Park Slope. [CayleeDoll.com] (Thanks to Craig!)
By cwalters March 10, 2009
- spy toys These Toys Don’t Just Listen To Your Kid; They Send What They Hear To A Defense Contractor
- all dolls are created equal Why Are Big-Box Stores Pricing Barbies Differently By Race?
- scented candles Candle Company Creates Hills Snack Bar Scent, Entire Mid-Atlantic Freaks Out
- welcome to the dollhouse American Girl Dolls Will Soon Be Available At Toys ‘R’ Us Stores
- the christmas creeps have won PayPal Says That The Holiday Shopping Season Began On September 30th