A number of users have reported that they’re having issues with the reply button not working or appearing in the comments. It popped up last week, then went away, and now it’s back again. Our tech team is on it and consider a high-priority. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Sidenote: While we’re still on the Gawker platform, you can directly submit bugs and errors to tech at getsatisfaction.com/gawker.
More From Consumerist
- Twitter Fixes “Password Recovery Bug” That May Have Exposed Information Tied To 10,000 Accounts
- Feds Shut Down Phony Apple, Microsoft, Google Tech Support Scammers
- What Do You Do When All Your Instagram Photos Disappear?
- Flaw In iPhone 6 Can Reportedly Render Some Devices Unusable
- Reddit Adds Tool To Block Unwanted Messages, Posts