Walmart continues to see its same store sales grow as people trade down from more expensive stores. Meanwhile, Macy’s, Kohl’s and Nordstrom are all hurting. [CNNMoney]
- where do the shoppers go? Where Do Customers Go When Their Department Store Closes?
- roommates wanted Kohl’s & Macy’s Looking For Roommates To Help Pay The Rent
- at least lines are shorter Maybe Emptier Stores Mean Higher Customer Satisfaction?
- revamping retail Retailers Could Open More Restaurants Inside Stores To Drive Business
- same issues different retailer Nordstrom Now Facing Same Sales Slump, Challenges As Other Mall Retailers