Walmart continues to see its same store sales grow as people trade down from more expensive stores. Meanwhile, Macy’s, Kohl’s and Nordstrom are all hurting. [CNNMoney]
More From Consumerist
- Nordstrom Now Facing Same Sales Slump, Challenges As Other Mall Retailers
- Retailers Could Open More Restaurants Inside Stores To Drive Business
- Macy’s Opening 16 Additional Discount “Backstage” Stores This Year
- Which Stores Will Have The Best Black Friday Deals?
- Amazon Stops Price-Matching Everything But TVs, So Here’s Your Guide To Other Retailers’ Policies